Monday, January 10, 2011

Oh god it makes me clucky

Baby knits are dang near instant gratification. I finished the Baby Sophisticate sweater I was working on. (Ravelry info here.)


I used the kid's bear. Just don't tell her or then I'll be getting requests to knit clothing for her stuffed animals. And she has a LOT of them.

And then I decided I needed to make a hat to go with it.


So freaking adorable.

I intended to give these to the recipient at her baby shower this weekend but a nasty cold kept me away. I don't want to be the sort of woman who goes around intentionally infecting people with my germs. Especially pregnant people. So I'm planning on stopping at the post office after work today to mail it. I'm so pleased with it and I hope she likes it too. I'm sure it's going to look charming on her little guy once he arrives.

I've also decided that this year I'm going to try and sell at a craft show. I haven't decided which one, I assume it will be near the end of the year to give myself time to amass some inventory. But I'm excited about it and hopefully it will give me motivation to crank out some fast projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment